Booking Manu Worldstar Details:
Booking Manu Worldstar, Book Manu Worldstar: email@example.com / 081 340 1356
Who is Manu World Star?
Real name Emmanuel Mutundji is a Johannesburg born artist from Congolese parents. He is an artist with wide-ranging musical capabilities, although with hip hop being his genre of choice, Manus versatility has seen him enter successfully into the afro pop and RnB.
His rise to fame:
Manu WorldStar made his mark on the global music scene with hit single Nalingi. Nalingi, which was his debut label single charted across multiple song genres namely: Pop, Hip Hop, RnB & Afro Beat/Pop, and has garnered traction in territories such as the UK, Nigeria, Zambia, Botswana and at home in South Africa.
He followed that up with features on DJ PH’s Go Down single with Rouge and on DJ Sabby’s Theowa with Gigi Lamayne. A short while later he released his second single, the sultry ballad Future Plan. Not long after its release music mogul P. Diddy posted it on one of his Instagram Stories.
His latest release, Young African Story, has come in the midst of a media frenzy following the announcement that his debut single Nalingi is now certified gold. The lead single from the new five-track EP is the magical Rent. The EP also includes the gold-selling Nalingi as well as Future Plan.
– 2019: Manu releases his debut EP, Young African Story
– 2019: Nalingi is certified gold
– 2019: P. Diddy posts Future Plan on his Instagram
– 2019: Manu releases Future Plan
– 2019: Nalingi reaches over 1 Million accumulative streams
– 2019: Selected by Moziak Africa as one of The Most Sensational Songs Of 2018
– 2019: Manu is listed by OkayAfrica as one of 15 South African Artists to Watch in 2019
– 2018: Selected by Trace TV as their “Bout To Blow” (BTB) artist for 2018
– 2018: Took thirteen (13) number #1 chart positions for Nalingi
– 2018: Nalingi peaked at #3 on the Metro FM Top 40 Chart
– 2018: Nalingi peaked at #4 on the RAMS Top 100 Chart for all artists
– 2018: Signed co-management and worldwide publishing deal with Vth Season
– 2018: Signed licensing deal with Sony Music Africa
– 2017: Placed in the Top 10 of The Vuzu Hustle Season 2
– 2016: Signed management deal with Punchline Media
– 2015: Runner up in the Jack Scouts music competition